In recent years, with the rapid changing nature of market orders for printed media products and rising costs, Hong Kong printers are facing many challenges in their operation. With the funding support of the “SME Development Fund” of the Trade and Industry Department of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government, the Hong Kong Printers Association is launching a project to promote the deployment of "Print 4.0" in Hong Kong, helping the industry gradually moving towards "Print 4.0"to increase the efficiency and productivity, improve the quality of services, and sharpen the competitive edge of Hong Kong printers. The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) will be the implementation agent of this project.
We are sincerely inviting the management of Hong Kong printing industry to complete a questionnaire, and share the current status of their business operation and production, in order to:
• understand the current status of Hong Kong printing industry; and
• evaluate the degree of digitization of the production process in HKSMEs printing industry and its adaptability to “Print 4.0”.
Expected to take 5-10 minutes to complete
The companies participating in the questionnaire will receive a copy of "Print 4.0 Guidebook”, and also invitation to all seminars and a chance to be selected as one of our potential pilot companies of this project.
1. If you would like to know more about the content of this questionnaire, you may contact Mr. Louis Ho (+852 2788 5339/ email@example.com) of HKPC. An interview could be arranged with you through telephone or face-to face communication.
2. In case the data collected is not clearly understood, HKPC may follow up with you on the details.
3. All the data collected in this survey will be kept confidential.
4.The personal data (including but not limited to name, position, address, contact information, etc.) will only be used for the purpose of the survey and / or further contact with you for follow-up. We process and hold such personal data in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. You may request for assessment and updating your personal data if necessary.
5.Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material/event (or by members of the Project Team) do not reflect the views of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Trade and Industry Department or the Vetting Committee of the SME Development Fund and the Dedicated Fund on Branding, Upgrading and Domestic Sales (Organisation Support Programme).